The Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE will be starting to conduct its entrance examination for the JEE Mains Paper 2, which is also known as paper forB.Arch or B.Planning as the rank from the Paper 2 i.e.B.Arch for JEE Mains is used to get students for the admission of Architecture and Planning.
And for all those inspired candidates who have registered for the B.Arch JEE Mains Paper 2 and are waiting for the entrance date. Here is a good news for you as here we will be providing you with the B.Arch Syllabus for JEE Mains (Paper 2) 2016 which have been made public right by the officials of JEE Mains.
For all those inspiring candidates who have appeared for the JEE Main Paper 2, that is for the admission to the course of B.Arch / B.Plan for the best engineering institutes allover India. This guide is one of the most comprehensive you will find in the Web about B.Arch JEE Main Paper 2.
Here in this blog post we will be providing you with all the important information regarding the B.Arch Syllabus for JEE Main, JEE Main Question Pattern, Eligibility for JEE Main Paper 2 and many more.
B.Arch/B.Planning JEE Main 2016 Paper 2
The B.Arch JEE Main are conducted by the CBSE board under the Join Entrance Examination or JEE. This entrance exam is used to find eligible candidates for the B.Arch degree course to the major engineering institutes all over India.
This exam of B.Arch or B.Planning of JEE Mains Paper 2 is conduced only in the Pen and Paper mode of examination. This entrance examination will measure the candidates aptitude ability for course that he is optioning for i.e. Architecture and Planning. B.Arch./B.Planning. JEE Main Paper 2entrance examination will also measuring the candidates drawing skills, observation skills, Proportional ability critical thinking ability and also other important field of work necessary.
And here you will be able to find a complete guide regarding the B.Arch Syllabus for JEE Main 2016 and other important information’s.
B.Arch Syllabus for JEE Main 2016 (B.Architecture and B.Planning):
Without wasting any of our further time now we will get into the real topic of Syllabus for B.Arch JEE Main 2016. Here is the Syllabus for JEE Main (Paper 2) 2016 examination.
JEE Main Paper 2 Question Pattern for B.Arch and B.Plan:
Here is the Question Pattern for the B.Arch and B.Plan JEE Main 2016 examination.
|Part I||Mathematics||Objective Type|
|Part II||Aptitude Test||Objective Type|
|Part III||Drawing||Question to test Drawing skills|
- The First Segment will include an Aptitude Test for the JEE Main Paper 2 is expected to have a 50 Objective Type Question carrying a Total marks of 200. The Question that will be provided will test your General Awareness, Reasoning Ability and Analytical Skills.
- The second Segment will be including a Math Test which is expected to have 30 Objective Question carrying a Total Marks of 120.
- The Third segment of the Test will include the Drawing Test which is mainly expected to have 2 sets of questions. One is on Memory and the other is 2D design for 70 Marks.
Note that the Answers to the drawing sets of questions should be attempted in a separate sheet of paper placed with the answer sheet.
So the above is the B.Arch Syllabus for JEE Main 2016which you can use to start preparing for the examination of B.Arch or B.Plan entrance examination.
How to Check Result for B.Arch or B.Plan JEE Main Paper 2:
To get the result for the JEE Main Paper 2 of B.Arch and B.Plan you can used the official website of JEE Main. Which is as follows or you can further follow the steps provided below.
- First of all you will need to visit the Official Website of JEE Main examination with the link provided above.
- Now you will need to Login to your JEE Main profile by using the Application Number ID and the Password. It is the same password you have used during registration of JEE Main Paper 2.
- Then you will be provided with your JEE Main Paper 2 B.Arch Score.
- You can further download it or print your result on a white sheet of paper for further utilization.
Eligibility for the JEE Main Paper 2 Examination:
To qualify for the JEE Main examination one has to clear his Class 12th or equivalent examination. And to further qualify for the JEE Main 2016 Paper 2 (B.Arch./B.Planning) the candidate should have filled up the JEE or Join Entrance Examination form with the necessary information’s.
The best five subject will be taken for the final calculation of percentile of qualifying examination of the Paper 2 which is B.Arch./B.Planning for JEE Main examination. And the Subjects are as follows:
- Any of the Subjects(Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subjects)
- Any other.
The above was the B.Arch Syllabus for JEE Mains(Paper 2) 2016 and other important information including the Exam pattern of B.Arch, how to check your B.Arch./B.Planning Result, Eligibility.